Re: X11

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > >I thought it was bullet proof, three people have been working on it... hmm,
> > >maybe two too many?
> >
> > No it did not ask anything. Just how do I create this link.  I still do
>
> ln -s /dev/atarimouse /dev/mouse
>
> (man -k link; man ln)

Would you please forward that to Chris L. for his FAQ? This small bit is
missing there.

How do I use my mouse in X or with GPM?

The configuration is fairly easy. Tell the application you are using a bus
mouse, and make a soft link from /dev/amigamouse (for Amigas) or
/dev/atarimouse (for Ataris) to /dev/mouse.

Ciao,
Christian.
--
Wir schlagen den Dachs!