Re: mac install

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 03:59:01PM -0500, James Waterhouse wrote:

>     All I really need I guess is something like stuffit and a scsi formater
> placed on a hfs floppy and an image made of the floppy.

You need to get a minimal working MacOS system up and running on that
machine; find another Mac user who can help out there with an external
SCSI drive, CD, or whatever. Apple has put all their older System
software out on their ftp site, and another user could get you a copy
of Stuffit Expander and anything else required for the bootstrapping
process. All of that is free, legal, and will make your life much
easier.

--
Mike Renfro  / Instructor, Basic Engineering Program
931 372-3601 / renfro@tntech.edu