Some Questions

I want to install the X11 package. I have run into alot of packages for
this system which is good, but for now I want to ask the name of the
basic base-files. In order words, what are the names of the files I
will need just to get X11 up and running. The other extras I will worry
about later.

Also, when you run DESELECT and install a package, just where does
Linux put that package? Does it go into the home directory under your
name?

I experiemented and set the time/date. I also set the screen colors.
Just how does one save these screen settings? I though it would do
that when I was logged in as "root", but it did not.

Should I being using programs for slink or potato? I am using a Kernel
for the Hades version 2.2.8.

I am starting to get used to Linux. I can understand the rumors of
Micro-Soft being afraid of Linux. What a system!!!!!!!!

Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)
HADES 060: 140meg Ram, Yamaha CDRW Drive, 1 gig Jaz
 Drive, MicroTek E3 Ccanner, Mach 64 w/4meg Ram, Epson
 Photo 700 printer, 33.6 US Robotics Modem
PROGRAMS: Extendos Gold, Cab 2.7, ScanX, STiK2, aFTP,
 Calamus SL99, Newsie, Popwatch, Papyrus 5, Photoline,
 Nova Driver 2.67, NVDI 5, Linux