More glibc2.1 packages (with sources.list line!)

Oops, in the course of building a local mirror, rsync nuked those glibc2.1
packages.

Anyhow, they are back, and I've created a Packages file so you can grab them
with apt-get, just stick this in your sources.list:

deb http://eradicator.org/debian m68k-glibc2.1/

I'll upload them to project/experimental just as soon as I figure out what
the recommended procedure is for doing that :)

Please test these out, I have been running glibc2.1 successfully on all my
m68k boxen (including mac.linux-m68k.org, which has been rock solid) for
several months now, and there have been no problems.

<opinion class="uninformed">
It would be really nice if we could make the jump to glibc2.1 for potato.
The other architectures have worked out most of the problems for us already,
I think.
</opinion>

--
You do{} stuff.  Then it's $done.  Then you die().