Re: ext2 filesystem for Amiga

Napisane 16-Sie-99 przez: çÁĚÉŁÓĘÉĆ áŁÄŇĹĆ ÷ĚÁ ÄÉÍÉŇŃ×ÉŢ...
>Please can anyone tell me where I can get hold of subj?

For AmigaOS? AFAIR you're out of luck.

>In the FAQ there was an URL, where ext2fs was supposed to be, but now that
>webpage isn`t up anymore and I didn`t manage to find ext2fs for Amiga
>through any searchengine. I really need it, and any info would be highly
>appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Maybe I am wrong but I can't recall seeing it anywhere at all. There is BFFS
filesystem which can be used to read/write Berkeley's FFS (as used native for
e.g. NetBSD) but never seen ext2fs for AmigaOS. On the other hand there is
read/write support for Amiga's native FFS from inside linux thus there were
probably no urgent need for one.

P.S. give me a sign if you find it... ;-)

--
      / /
     / /