[junoy@shinbiro.com: startx problem]

FYI
Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |
| 74 a3 53 cc 0b 19 - we did it!          |    Generation @           |
#"Unix - Where do you want to fly today?"
#	-- georg@cl-ki.uni-osnabrueck.de (Georg Rehm)
--- Begin Message ---
Hi, i'm jong-gunn in korea.
i am a beginner to linux. several days ago, i installed debian base2_1.tgz
on my quadra650 and some packages below from ftp.

rstart, rstartd, twm, xbase-clients, xdm, xfonts-base, xfree86-common,
xfs, xlib6g, xlib6g-dev, xmh, xmodmap, xproxy, xserver-common, xsm and xterm.

And i copied XF86Config.eg to /etc/X11 and named to XF86Config.
But when startx, i got error messages below.
=======================================
X: exec of /usr/bin/X11/XF86_NONE failed
-X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno =2
-X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno =2
-X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno =2
-X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno =2
-X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno =2
-X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno =2
giving up
xinit: No Such file or Directory (errno 2): unable to connect X server
xinit: No such process(errno 3): server error.
=======================================

This is my Xserver file in /etc/X11
---------------------------------
/usr/bin/X11/XF86_NONE
Console

The first line in this file is the full pathname of the default X server.
The second line shows who is allowed to run the X server:
RootOnly
Console      (anyone whose controlling tty is on the console)
Anybody

That's all. i don't know why my startx doesn't work.
i need more packages to install? then let me know please.
have a nice day, bye-bye.

--- End Message ---