From: Frank Petzold <petzold@hepe.com>
To: <debian-68k@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 4:46 AM
Subject: KDE .debs?

Does anyone have .debs for KDE? I would like to compile it, but it always
fails. Has anyone successfully built a debian-m68k cross-dev? I have a
debian-ppc (APUS) machine to do that, but I don't exactly know how.

--
Frank Petzold, IBM Zurich Research Laboratory, Säumerstrasse 4,
CH-8803 Rüschlikon/Switzerland, Tel.  +41-1-724-84-42  Fax.