Installing Linux on a Mac LC475

Hmmmm, i've a problem to submit :

I have found an old Mac LC 475, and i'd like to use it.
In that task, i'd like to put Linux on it but here is the problem :
The disk drive doesn't work anymore.

The solution i found is to take the scsi hd and put it in my PC, and
from there i'd like to put a Debian m68k on the disk.

Technically, there's quite no problem, but on Software, i wondered if
this is affordable, or it is just a pure dream after smoking too much
weird stuff.

If someone have an idea, before i start the task... (I will download the
M68k Debian in some days, coz i can't do it home, but I will have the
problem to make the SCSI hd bootable...)