Thanks for your TIME / was: OUT-OF-TIME

Thank you all for your response.
I was just suprised that the installation took so much time on my
Amiga 3000, but, I'll accept this as normal. The next time, after I
have selected a predefined set I will deselect packages that I don't
want/need.
I guess, that even if it takes an hour or so to deselect packages, it
will save many hours during the installation afterwards (BTW, my
favorite during the installation was: byte compiling modules for
emacs...well, now I know what emacs stands for: Emacs MAkes Computers
Slow :-)

Greetings,
Henrik