Re: CDs: where are we up to?

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> Hopefully I should have images ready overnight tonight. Is this _it_ for
> m68k? If so, I'll go and pester the others :-).
I can see nothing else in our way. Roman? James? Michael? Chris? Nick?
My .info and amiboot fixes are all amiga specific, I cant speak for atari,
mac or vme, but we all got test CDs from Chris, I _think_ we have everything
else in order, but I didnt pay close attention to the other subarchs
(Michael had some HFS probs with his MAC, Chris has noticed this. I hope it
went into his files, patches, whatever he has passed on to you.)

Go, pester ;-)

Ciao,
Christian.