Re: Missing things for m68k

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

>On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>
>> Unknown:
>>    Package: egon
>>       libguile2
>>    Package: gnurobots
>>       libguile2
>>    Package: scwm
>>       libguile2
>>    Package: tsiag
>>       libguile2
>>    Package: xpw
>>       libguile2
>>    Package: xsiag
>>       libguile2
>Roman said hes ported libguile only recently. No way to include it?

Looking on my mirror, everything else seems to use libguile4 - recompile
these?

>>    Package: gnome-panel
>>       libglib1.1.12(>= 1.1.12-1)
>new version of gnome-core has been installed (something with -2.0.1)
>this should fix it, if not, I messed it up...

Hmmm, just checking - it's in my mirror, so it should have gone in. I'm
checking further.

>>    Package: gem
>>       pd(>> 0.23)
>>    Package: gstep-base-examples
>>       gstep-base-dev(= 0.5.0.981229-1)
>>    Package: gtop
>>       libglib1.1.12(>= 1.1.12-1)
>>    Package: palm-doctoolkit
>>       palmpython(>= 0.5.2)
>>    Package: pilot-manager
>>       pilot-link-perl
>>    Package: python-history
>>       python-pdb
>No idea about these...
>
>>    Package: wine-doc
>>       wine
>well, I would think this dependency is wrong? wine needs an i386+
>processor,
>doesnt it? just pull it for m68k...

I have done.

>>    Package: xlockmore-gl
>>       mesag2(>= 2.6)
>Argh, another one? Is this the last mesa2g dependency?
>Ill rebuild it if I can... maybe we have a problem here?
>x11/xlockmore_4.12-4 by troup [optional:out-of-date:X]
>  Reasons for failing:
>    Wants to link with -lgtkfontsel, which isn't available

Pull xlockmore-gl for m68k?

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,