slink apt dselect probs

Hello,
    I've installed slink from scratch, got it all installed, booted off the
HD, got thru the startup stuff up until it offers to run dselect with a
preset set of packages.
I got my ppp link running, update runs fine, install is where it goes awry.
that when it tells me dependancies have not been met that I require libc6
kbd-data perl-base.
I've got the latest versions of all of them, even a 'apt-get -f install
libc6 kbd-data perl-base' tells me the same thing does no update, but
dselect fails on the Install.
any ideas? how can I fix this?

TTFN . . .
--
David Windsor     |Powered By Amiga A4000/040    <windsord@nb.sympatico.ca>
Kelly-Lynn Windsor|Belive none of what you hear, and only half of what you