Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

On Tue, Nov 16, 1999 at 09:40:44PM +0100, Yann Dirson wrote:
> Christian T. Steigies writes:
>  > Somehow I remember a problem I building consolte-tools or something, but I
>  > cant find the log file, maybe I had a bad dream...
>
> Next time, you'd better file the bug at once ;)
I found it again, I just didnt know what to file...

Setting up console-tools (0.2.3-5) ...
Cannot find termcap: Can't find a valid termcap file at /usr/lib/perl5/5.005/Term/ReadLine.pm line 305
^ this is some nasty perl or whatever problem, really annyoing...

Configuring Console-tools
-------------------------

Bug in description or in configuration for keymaps.
The keymap filename derived from your choices appears to be empty. Most
probably there is a bug, either in the keymap descriptions, or in the
mechanism that derived the filename.

Please report a bug, specifying what your choices for a keymap were.  Sorry
for the inconvenience.

Or maybe this is just the information you were asking for? Oh, I should not
spend so much time with computers...

Ciao,
Christian.
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz