Re: [Updated GNOME for slink]

OK I will make it available then :)

Specs: (basically a stock 4000/040)
	68040@25MHz (68881 FPU internal)
	16Mb RAM (plus 2Mb chip)
	540Mb & 850Mb IDE hard disks
	A2065 10mbit ethernet
	OS 3.1 ROMS (if that matters)

Is that enough HD space?  To add more I'll need to grab a Budha
Interface, assuming it's supported by the kernel (a la IDEfix).

I also have more memory but more isn't support by the mainboard,
all the above problems would be cured with an accelerator with
memory expansion and IDE or SCSI controller, please let me know
if you spot a good second hand '060 :)

If it's fine as it is let me know what partition scheme you want,
whether it should be completely up-to-date with potato, send ssh
keys and any new account details, name info so it can be propagated
ASAP, and any other details, I will set it up on the weekend.

BTW, still trying to get people to come to the #linux-m68k channel
on dalnet, but failing miserably.  I'm also on openprojects.net
in the #debian and #linuxaus channels, perhaps we can make a
channel there?  There's already a #linux-mac channel, but they
restrict themselves to mac-related 68k issues only.  My nick is
"max".

Regards,
Steve