UnRecognized!

Thank You for the attempt to end that thread.

Now...Back in reality....

I have managed to install Debian-68k on my old Mac IIsi.  Whee.
This little machine has all of 17Mb of RAM, and a 420Mb HD.  100Mb for the MacOS,
100Mb for root partition, 100Mb for home, 100Mb for user, and the rest pretty
much to swap.  Well, that's more or less it.

The drive itself is a Quantum SCSI one that seems to work fine except for one
glitch.  Each time the MacOS boots, I get the unrecognized volume do you want to
initialize message for each of these partitions.  Anyone know how to make this go
away?  The Drive is formatted and partitioned with FWB 3.0 and the Mac OS that
boots is 7.5.3  The HD does not seem to have an Apple ROM on it, so Apple's
HDSetup does not seem to want to play with it.  Isn't there a ResEdit or
something that one can do to make HDSetup play with Non-Apple ROM drives?

This is really just more of an irritation than anything.  Just thought I'd see if
anyone else has been able to get around this.

-AZ-