Re: Linux Hacker Meeting (formerly m68k Hacker Meeting)

Bernd Harries wrote:
> > we're happy to announce that the Linux User Group Oldenburg is
> > organizing another instance of the traditional m68k hackers meeting in
> > Oldenburg, Germany.
>
> Do we have to send application mails? Frank used them to schedule

Yes, I just haven't gotton around preparing that mail.  I was at the
Linux Kongress recently, then had to organize several things, backup
job etc.

> tables, chairs, drinks and Broetchen AFAIK.

We're trying to get it for free, though, our tries weren't successful
yet, but we're continuing.

> And Power supply of course. ;-)

We will have 2x 3 different power cycles so we should not reach another
power breakdown - unless you carry tons of hardware with you...

Regards,

	Joey

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.  --Larry Wall