Re: ext2 filesystem for Amiga

Gene Heskett sends Greetings to çÁÌÉÎÓËÉÊ áÎÄÒÅÊ;

ext2fs *is* the name of the linux filesystem.  If you want to access an
amiga partition from linux, you want the 'affs' filesystem, either as a
module, or in the kernel.  I don't recall ever seeing an ext2fs for the
amiga itself other than in the debian-linux distributions.

Or did I miss-understand the question?

>Please can anyone tell me where I can get hold of subj?
>In the FAQ there was an URL, where ext2fs was supposed to be, but now that
>webpage isn`t up anymore and I didn`t manage to find ext2fs for Amiga
>through any searchengine. I really need it, and any info would be highly
>appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Cheers, Gene
--
  Gene Heskett, CET, UHK       |Amiga A2k Zeus040 50 megs fast/2 megs chip
    Ch. Eng. @ WDTV-5          |A2091,GuruRom,1g Seagate,CDROM,Multiface III
                               |Buddha + 4 gig WDC drive, 525 meg tape
                               |Stylus Pro, EnPrint, Picasso-II, 17" vga
         RC5-Moo! 690kkeys/sec isn't much, but it all helps
email gene underscore heskett at iolinc dot net