Re: CVS kernel/XF86 doesnt like me.

I agree, I tried to install debian with the 2.2.6 kernel and it went even worse
than the kernel 2.0.36 that came on the debian install disk.  I have yet to get
passed the ebain install base option on the debian install.  I have a performa
550 68030 no FPU and since it was explained to me that no FPU is a issue, so
where can you get one if possible.  Also, I would like to get linux on this box
if at all possible so if anybody can steer me in the right direction that would
be great!

Thanks
Brian