Re: Testing glibc2.1

Hi Roman,

> The experimental glibc2.1 packages are available for 3 weeks now, but
> I've still not received any results... Are you all chicken? :-) It
> really doesn't let hell break loose, it actually worked fine as far as
> I could test.

it's now runing for more than two day without any problems:
dagobert:/home/michael# uptime
 10:16pm  up 2 days,  1:42,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

There was only an interesting problem during the new installation. The rescue
boots on my Atari TT but the system hangs short after atabootstrap wrote:
booting Linux

A few hours later I found out that the battery of the hardware clock was empty.
Only exchange it changed nothing. I had to search for an atari language disk
and set the time and date with the cpx... Now it works.

Bye, Michael
--
Michael Schlueter,Zimmer 422,Meitnerweg 4,44227 Dortmund,0231-7275286
Mails: michael@duck.prima.de/schlue@debian.org