Re: Need someone to recompile moonlight!

Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> > Package: moonlight
> > Version: 0.5.3-1
> > Severity: important
>
> > On the m68k architecture (and only this one), moonlight still depends on
> > the old mesag2, which no longer exists in slink. The m68k porter should
> > recompile it ASAP, because it breaks the dependencies in the pre-defined
> > sets of packages.
>
> > Otherwise, I will suppress moonlight from these sets.
>
> Thanks!

Seeing how close we are to the projected release date, and having read
your
compile time estimate I seriously doubt it will be possible to
recompile it
in time. moonlight doesn't show up in the buildd database (meaning it
was
probably excluded from auto builds due to exorbitant demands),
Christian currently doesn't have much time and Chris still hasn't got
his Amiga back
from repair.