[help] configuring Netatalk
- To: "debian list" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [help] configuring Netatalk
- From: Roberto Savelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:29:11 +0100
- Message-id: <19990218082911.BYUT24824.email@example.com>
First of all, thanks a lot to every one who helped me solve my previous
problem (that is, mounting a CD under Linux on a Centris 650).
My next problem is: configuring Netatalk on the same machine. I did a
"dselect" installation, so I suppose Netatalk was more or less installed
onto the hard disk.
I found some help files on the net, but they were a bit too advanced for
a novice user, and all of them included instructions on compiling the
software, configuring system-level stuff etc. After trying out some of
the tips I once again have to ask for advice from everybody on the list.
Does anybody know how to do it?