slink_cd: mapping file support needed

A HFS mapping file, like the following, should be used by mkhybrid
(with the -map option):

# ext. xlate  creator  type    comment
.hqx   Ascii  'BnHx'   'TEXT'  "BinHex file"
.mov   Raw    'TVOD'   'MooV'  "QuickTime Movie"
.deb   Raw    'Debn'   'bina'  "Debian package"
.bin   Raw    'Debn'   'bina'  "Floppy or ramdisk image"
*      Ascii  'ttxt'   'TEXT'  "Text file"

(Swiped from the boot-floppies patch posted by Michael Schmitz).

Also, I noticed that a mkisofsrc isn't included in the slink_cd package.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |             The Linux/m68k FAQ             |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>   |   http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html   |
|   Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |        Visit the Amiga Web Directory       |
|  University of Mississippi   |       http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html      |