Debian2.0r2: Fbset how does it work?

Hi all,

I installed the Debian2.0r2 on my system and everything is working
correctly (yea :)) but I have one big problem ando some other smaller :)

first one my system:
Amiga A4000t with PicassoIV 16mb fast and a scsi hd of witch 1.5 gb
set up for linux and a 15" svga monitor.

I use to startup linux giving this argument to amiboot:
video=clgen:monitorcap:50;100;30;64,mode:med

and I know this is right...

X open up it's screen in 800x600 mode as default (btw witch is the
default fbdevice set by default? fb0 or fb0current?)

I followed the clgen docs and created the links to some original
fb devices for fbcl*
for example I now have a fbcl-high device that open up a screen
of 1024x768x8.
I actually can open that screen using "export FRAMEBUFFER=/dev/fb0cl-high"
and then startx, but I don't think frequency scans are right for my monitor
as the image is a bit blurred and some time distorced...I know I have to use
fbset and set the pixelclock but:

here are the data Picassomode output for me of the screen I want to use:
Pixelclock: 64982509 (I guess it is in Hz as it is about 65Mhz)
and then the following data: 1024 768 8
							 1024 1048 1184 1304
							 767 771 777 805
This is the screen I use for my workbench and I would like tu use it on linux
too. The data I wrote sweets for XF86Config witch uses that syntax for declaring
monitors but doesn't work for fbset (that I should use instead...)

Question is: how do I get right values for fbset so that I can obtain
an usable screen for X?
How can I save changes permanently?

also, How can I use a 15/16bit screen? is it enough to put 16 in place of 8
in the dev settings?

Another question...
I'm using KDM and everything works fine, I modified the original /etc/X11/Xsession
script so that I could select a session (fvwm2, kde, wmaker...) directly from
kdm and seems to work but I wold like sometime to exit from kdm and return
to the console (with xdm I could do that using the "ctrl r" keys) how do I do that?

One more question :)
I have the concierto, paloma and pablo modules for my picasso board,
is there any way to use one of them with linux? expecially the concierto,
I've seen in kde a program kmixer that should work just as the conciertomixer
I have under AOS...I guess I would need a driver for the kernel...anyone knows
if such thing exists?

thnx in advance for your answers...

regards,

Ciro