Re: scsi-ethernet?

[background for anyone on the linux-mac68k list, but not debian-68k...]

Russell Magee brought this topic up recently, when he came into a cheap
stash of Asante scsi-ethernet adaptors.  Michael made some comments in
response, and then that was the last I heard about it.  However, I don't
recall there being any mention that NetBSD supports those doohickeys.
That make things any easier?

On 25 Oct 1998, Udo van den Heuvel <udo@dinges.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Subject: mac classic with scsi-ethernet?
>> Do you know if NetBSD has support for these scsi-ethernet adapters?
>
> Yes!    http://www.netbsd.org/Hardware/scsipi.html
> Supported SCSI and ATAPI devices
[...]
>      SCSI Ethernet interfaces, including the Cabletron EA412 (se)
[...]
> So, I'll try to find some source...
> [later]
> Couldn't find the right file; see the debian m68k list for details. :-)
> Hmmmz. got an idea...

Question: Which list (linux-mac68k vs. debian-68k) is apropriate to
post this to?  I don't know much about these scsi-ethernet adaptors
(like whether they work on non-Macs) so it's hard for me to judge.
But responsiveness is generally a little a better on linux-mac68k, so
I figured it was worth the crosspost.  (That said, I do prefer to keep
redundancy to minimum, hence my question.  =)
-jope