Re: New Packages

> I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

> How is it the boot disks went 4 months without being touched and
> then are updated on the day of the release? I can pretty well
> guarantee you (from the i386 experiences) that there will be
> problems with them.

The 1998-03-10 version was the last one that Michael Schlueter, our
usual boot disk maintainer, has uploaded. There were a lot of test
versions in between, but none of them has been uploaded to master, as
it seems. I guess Michael has considered them too experimental (though
usual stuff usually worked fine). Then Michael temporarily left the
project, because he's busy with university or the like. Recently
Franky too over the boot floppies, but he first had trouble building
them. He got them ready today... As far as I can tell from his
announcement, he has tested them to some degree.

Roman