Re: Unidentified subject!

> There is a critical bug against imap in hamm (buffer overrun, remote
> root exploit), a fix for i386 has already been uploaded, it is
> sitting in incoming.
[...]
> It would be nice if someone uploaded it before the evening so Brian
> could install both binaries at least 24 hours before the release.

If Brian will accept the source+i386 version for hamm, imap will
automatically appear in our packages-that-need-rebuilding list.
Anyway, we will have the same version in hamm has i386, either the old
one, the fixed one, or none at all.

But we have still a compilation backlog: dialog, samba, egcs,
wu-ftpd-academ, pstotext, xfree, and some previously failed stuff
(mixviews, vrweb, postgresql). The former of these packages arrived
today morning in the rebuild list, though I heard the package list was
freezed some days ago... :-) Hope we get this managed... The one of
our team with the fastest machine away for some conference, so most of
the stuff has to build on slow m68k.debian.org.

Roman