X-windows

X is installed, but now working.  I've been messing with it for days now
and nothing seems to work...

I have a 4000/040 with AGA graphics, the system is entirely stock.
I have a Commodore 1942 monitor.

Could someone please email me an XF86Config file that works with this
setup? if someone else has this config and it's working.

The error message I get with the XF86Config file that comes with the
distribution is simply:

Fatal Server Error:
xf86MapVidMem: Could not mmap framebuffer (Invalid Argument)

If I try to configure XF86Config myself, I get different server errors.

Thanks,
Eric

/**********************************/
/*  Eric H. Majzoub               */