Debian Mac 68k steam

At 8:56 AM -0700 7/10/98, Michael Schmitz wrote:
>Lack of documentation (or rather its being scattered over multiple mailing
>list
>archives etc.) is a problem here. Also, the Mac ML archive isn't searchable
>(makes for a useful archive) and the web site got last updated in February.
>
>Sorry for the inconvenience, but the whole Mac project has lost a lot of steam
>lately.

So the Debian Mac 68k effort specifically is slowing, or the entire Mac 68k
effort?  How much of a user base do you think is out there now?  I would
imagine that many Mac users would not be looking for a Linux port, but I
suspect a solid Debian distribution would be well received by those
interested.

Cheers,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow@svpal.org>