Re: [linux-mac68k] Something to test --- More Success!

Hello.

Just thought I'd let you know that I tested the 980708 kernel on my
Centris 650, and... SUCCESS!  It recognized my HD and CD.  Also, as a
result of this, I successfully installed the base Debian 2.0 system (I
used the new root2_0.bin that was placed on the ftp site).

Thanks for all your work, everyone!

I've been reading this mailing list, the newsgroup, and the m68k (for
Macintosh) web site for about a month and noticed you could possibly
use some volunteers.  At the moment, I have a few hours a week I could
put in to help out.  Where would you like some help?

Again, many thanks.

Pete