RE: Mac Install Problems

Michael (et al),

I have a Disk Copy image dated 29 March that you provided to me. It has
Penguin 15 and a 28 Mar version of the kernel. If any one is interested,
I could probably replace that kernel with a more up to date one
(suggestions anyone for which one?) and make it available somewhere.

Let me know.

--
rcook@ntlug.org
cookrick@cyberramp.net