Re: Unidentified subject!

On 14 May 1998, Brederlow wrote:

> > xfree86_3.3.2-4_m68k is available for testing on
> > ftp://apserver.experimentalphysik.uni-kiel.de/anonymous/debian-m68k/xfree/
>
> I just put it up at my webserver today. :(
"my" xfree on your webserver? why when where?
Erlangens upload queue is a little slow, or is it master? Maybe the package
will reach there even today. I dont think it will be installed today, so I
simply leave it in incmoing?

> How did you work around "joystik.h" ? And did you include a sample
I built without Joystick support.
> XF86Config file for the framebuffer device? I found that the normal
> build doesn't contain one.
you mean this one? usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XF86Config.eg

> I will do xemacs then, there is some problem with gettimeofday(), but
> thats not to difficult to solve.
I beg your pardon?

Ciao,
Christian.