Re: libdb2

Gabriel B. Schine wrote:

> i looked at the debian-m68k .deb files on the ftp site:
> ftp://ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/hamm/main/binary-m68k/
> i looked EVERYWHERE in there... and all i could find is libdb2-dev and
> libdb2-dbg. even in the oldlibs section, all i found was libdb1, and the
> man-db needs libdb2.

You've found it in the meantime; please be more careful next time. What
you need is a CD with all packages on it, I hope that will be available
soon.

> also, i don't know if you got my email about ppp, but i don't know where
> to find the ppp modules you were talking about, and i don't know how to
> install them into the kernel.. thanks

I believe I told you where to look for them: ftp.mac.linux-m68k.org aka
baltimore.wwaves.com, in /pub/MacLinux/kernels/modules-<some
date>.tar.gz.
I can't guarantee they will work with the kernel you use, they should
work with the kernel that has the same date as the modules tarball
though.