RE: Bad Atari install.lzh file on all mirrors

Hi again,

>>install.sh      - Melted
>>install.txt     - Melted
>>linux   - LHa: Fatal error: file read error
>>
>>Michael, do you have an idea what happened here? Flipped bits due to
>>bad floppies? For my purposes, I could restore the only defunct file
>>(the kernel image) from the kernel-image package.
>
>No idea. I'm pulling the archive off master right now to see if it's identical
>to the one on my HD. The floppy has long been recycled but I've rarely had trouble
>before.

Still no clue - got lharc for Linux and it balks on another file (readme.txt),
never extracts root.bin. The TOS lharc must be broken or my Falcon had a bad day.

>>Please repair the archive if you still have all required files and
>>tell Guy or whoever to put it into the archive.

It's repaired and in Incoming. I'll mail Guy about it but you can access it
there in the meantime. I'll reboot to check the archive and the kernel from TOS
now, result tomorrow (won't probably get a free dialup line after that).

No new Mac stuff yet, I'm running the final SCSI test at the moment. And I'll have
to give the ESP code another once-over ...