Overscan in X on Amiga

Under AmigaOS I normally use an NTSC-lacedscreen with maximum overscan.
This gives me a 724x482 screen that nicely fills the screen of my elcheapo
VGA monitor(Attched to the A3000's flickerfixer).

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the correct settings for
fbset or XF86Config to run X in overscan?  I tried reading over the stuff
in the fbset and XF86Config man pages, but couldn't get fbset to accept
anything I tried (Chaning yres to 480 and subtracting a total of 80 from
upper and lower.  It gave a message about 'bad ioctl' or something
similar.  Multiscan does work for 640x480, but is limited to four colours
by the ECS chipset.

Shawn D'Alimonte - sdalimon@ee.ryerson.ca
-----Under university lab conditions, the laws of nature do not apply-----