Re: Which X server

Hi,
Christian Rohner wrote:

> I installed debian for Amiga last week and now...
> How can I made my Xscreen on the Picollo card?
> Which server and where can I find him in debian ?

The only Xserver that is there for m68k - XF68_FBDev.
First, you'll need at least the following X packages:
xlib6g
xbase
xbin
xfntbase
xserver-fbdev

I'd also recommend the other xfnt packages, xpm, xmanpages. Install all
of these, start your kernel on the Piccolo (not Picollo!) board as
you know, and by default the Xserver will pick up /dev/fb0current as
your framebuffer device for X, which will be the same as the console
screen.

Frank