Re: compiling egcs 1.1a

> i am not yet official maintainer, so i have no account on kullervo,
> or anywhere. i hope this will change soon since i have applied to
> become maintainer.

Accounts on kullervo are independent from being a maintainer (though I
think all people that currently have accounts are Debian
maintainers...) Write to Joey <admin@kullervo.infodrom.north.de> for
the account there.

> i have been compiling packages for my own usage recently. i will
> compile also wmaker and enligthment this days.

If you're going to upload such packages later (then they'll be already
some days old), please check carefully that they're still the latest
version and that nobody else already has uploaded them.

Roman