Re: Where can I find boot floppies for Apple Mac?

Rick Cook wrote:
> Unless Joey has more than one SCSI hard drive attached (and he wants to
> use both from Linux), the kernel on the boot disk set should work fine
> with his LC III. It did with mine until I started trying to load packages
> from the CD-ROM. I will be trying the new 2.0.33 kernel later today to
> see how it works with multi-disk systems.

Currently I have two scsi hd's attached, on a third one I have to
make a copy of the system.  But stop, this is a powerpc running
Debian pre2.1/powerpc and not an m68k machine...  Should I have
shut up on the m68k list?  *g*

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.