Installation Confusion

Hi everyone,
	I am about to try to install debian on my IIsi(newly upgraded
from 5mb to 16mb RAM) and I have a few questions, if they have already
been answered on the list I apologize premptively...

1) The only directory I can find a mac68k intaller is
      ...hamm/disks-m68k/1998-03-10/mac , I was a little bothered that
      both the newer directory and the current/ directory have no mac
      specific installers, is this worrying justified?

2) Using the "resc1440-mac.bin" and my linuxppc box would dd'ing it onto a
  floppy and trying to boot off the floppy work? or is the floppy drive
  not supported?

3) If the floppy drive is not supported can I dd it onto a zip disk and
   boot from that?

4) Assuming I can boot the installer does the ftp install work reliably?
Are there any little quirks I should be aware off?

Also, if there is some doc that answers my questions please excuse me and
don't reply nastily since I am searching the site as I write...

						Nasr