Re: install problem on Atari Falcon

Hi,
Dave Cook wrote:

[..]
> > are you sure you didn't forgot to change the partition type of the swap partition ?
> >
> Woops, forgot to mention that I did that... main partition is set to LNX,
> swap is set to SWP.

Just checking - is it actually 'LNX' and 'SWP' or 'LNX\0' and 'SWP\0' (that's
with a 0 byte at the end)? The latter is what the dinstall program expects
from the fdisk -l output. If that's ok on your system, please send the
output of 'atari-fdisk -l' to either the list or me, so we can find out
whether dinstall probably misinterprets fdisk's output.

Frank