RE: Debian 2.0 CD release for m68k ?

Hi,

>Can anyone tell me if everything is in place for the production of the
>binary-m68k CD image ?
>
>Apparently there was a problem with the floppies or some such ?

Yep. Frank Neumann is fixing this as we speak. I'm sure we'll have to do some
testing too.

>Once I get the go-ahead, I'll produce a 2.0 m68k image (people are starting to
>pester me for it)

Political question: What (in terms of boot floppies) can be added to the current
contents? I'd like to get two things in: the contents of the Atari rescue floppy
in LHA archive format, if someone prefers no to use the floppy drive. That's
not very critical... And: a rescue floppy image and corresponding archive for
Macintosh. That didn't get ready before the freeze but would make a lot of sense to
have.

Both can be distributed independently, so it's no big deal ... just a convenience
matter.