Re: A4000T debian installation problems.

Bartosz Porzeziïski <B.Porzezinski@wsm.szczecin.pl> writes:

>     Hi,

> I tried to install debian m68k on my Amiga 4000T. Kernel, when
> booting, can't recognise any SCSI devices connected to the internal
> A4091 SCSI controller. It detects IDE hd, and then says some strange
> things about my SCSI config:

A4000T scsi is not working with current stable kernels. You have to
install on ide (if you have space there) and try to compile the latest
unstable (2.1.x) Kernel. Diconecting all drives from scsi should be
enough to make it boot.

May the Source be with you.
			Mrvn