RE: New resc1440atari disk

Hi,

>Has anyone tried to use the new debian resc disk for atari?
>I think there is anything wrong.

Tell me :-) You configured the keyboard and couldn't type anymore, right?

Don't use these files, they are problematic and should be replaced by Frank
as soon as we've figured out what went wrong. See my posting on c.o.l.m68k to
this topic, and Franks statement about the whole 'disks-m68k current is hosed'
topic.

The gist: we made it into the 2.0 release in time, the Amiga install stuff
works but Atari or Mac requires some fixes. If you know how the install
procedure works, and what bootstrap.prg does and have played with Linux and
maybe Debian 1.3 before, go ahead, it's not that difficult. Otherwise, you
save yourself a lot of trouble if you just wait until the bootfloppy problem
on Atari and Mac is fixed. We'll annonce that on the newsgroup and the
appropriate mailing lists, not to worry.