"Bootdisks" have been assorted, but..

Hi all,

ok, the m68k installation images have been assorted into the archives,
but not quite -
though I got a mail from the installer telling me that ALL files have
been assorted, there are still 2 of them left in incoming/ - and these are
quite important, base2_0.tgz and amiga_install.txt *grumble*.

Also, the directory structure below hamm/main/disks-m68k/current is not like
I wanted to have it - all files are in one directory now. *grumble*

How I report this? A bug to be filed against ftp.debian.org?

Thanks, (off for the weekend),
Frank