Re: New Packages

Hi,

>> So the first Debian/68k will be with a core-dumping dialog, an emacs20
>> that doesn't match its emacs20-el companion, and with bootdisks that
>> are 4 months old and have several problems. (And all you need is in
>> Incoming on master...)
>
>Okay.  After talking with the builder of the CD images, I've installed the
>remaining m68k packages.

Thanks a lot. I expect xfree 3.3.2.2-4 and the Mac boot floppy can still go
into hamm-fixed at a later date? I can't build any of this immediately, couldn't
even find the xfree diff...

Re: boot floppies: Frank had prerelease versions I tested on Atari and Mac,
and the worked fine except for the keymap stuff. I hope that's fixed in the
release versions. I'll handcraft Mac boot floppies as soon as possible, but
they won't be distributed on CD now. No big deal, considering the experimental
state of the whole Mac kernel support.
If there is a way to get updated boot disks into the ftp archive, fine. If not,
the Mac ftp archive is the place to go.