Re: New Packages

> > In order for the m68k arch to match the i386 arch, these need to be
> > recompiled and uploaded before 18:30 UTC today.
>
> Today?? This simply isn't possible... Michael is doing xfree tonight
> (the -3 version, after he has compiled -2 yesterday :-), Stefan has to
> do egcs tonight (plus samba and wu-ftpd), and I'll do dialog,
> pstotext, and imap. But nothing will be finished and uploaded before
> tomorrow morning (CEST, == UTC +0200).

Hmmm... egcs is up-to-date as of yesterday.  The samba update was actually
a slip of the fingers on my part and the wu-ftpd update was only a credit
change and so isn't important.  Imap also isn't really important since,
as someone else said, there probably aren't many m68k stack blasting
attacks.  "dialog" is about the only important one.

I'm sorry, but the bottom line is whatever doesn't get in today in about
1.5 hours won't be in Debian 2.0.

> > Sorry for the short notice, but at least I didn't let them update X
> > again. <smile>
>
> Again another one?? :-)

Apparently the postinst always shuts down the x-server even when asked
not too.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )