RE: hamm - network access problems

In message "RE: hamm - network access problems",
'SCHMITZ@LCBVAX.CCHEM.BERKELEY.EDU' writes:

Hi,

   I'm reposting the information you asked for (I'm also sending it to Alan Cox,
and the linux-mac68k@wave.lm.com mailing list)  Is there are hard copy of the
panic log on disk?  (I just typed in what I thought would be needed.  I
didn't bother to type in the call trace or the stack... Is it needed?)

I'm using kernel 2.105 the 7/8 version.

I'm not sute but 8930 chip could be at:
00:00:94:5b:c1:7b (MAC Address)  IRQ 12 at 0xfc0d0000-0xfc0d1ffff

---

BAD KERNEL BUSERR
Ooops: 00000000
PC:[<00009c4e>]
SR: 2004  SP: 01151b00  a2:01150000
d0: 00000018    d1: 0000ea60   d2: 00122416   d3: 01ec070d
d4: 00000001    d2: 0000000b   d3: 00123fa4   d4: 01d52000
Process telnet (pid: 93, stackpage=01151000)
Frame format=A ssw=070d isb=ffcc daddr=00000000 dobuf=00000000
Stack from 01151828:
Call Trace
Code: 4cee 18fc ffcc 4e5e 5e75 4e56 0000 48e7 3810 206e
Aiee, killing interrupt handler
Scheduling in interrtupt
Data write fault at 0x0000000 int Super Data (pc-0x9c4e)
---

Ryan