RE: Hamm Catch-Up

Hi,

>The package list for Hamm is now stable.  Between this moment and release,
>the only package that should change is the new "boot-floppies" with the
>dselect hack.

Protest: I've just uploaded xfree86 3.3.3.2 for m68k to my account, the
only thing that's keeping me from uploading to incoming is that I've not signed
the changes file yet. And glibc-2.0.7t-1 was uploaded yesterday and hasn't been
installed so far. I've compiled it as fast as possible after it appeared in
source, so please leave a little bit more time here.

I'm not the only one with pending uploads: Roman is still working on gdb for
all I know.