Re: Qn re amiga linux install

"Oldin' McGroin" <L.A.Guest@scm.brad.ac.uk> writes:

> On 15 Jul 1998, Brederlow wrote:
> > They must be 880K AFFS to be useable from a floppy. But nobody wants
>
> No! You can have a rawwrite program to put them onto a Linux floppy disk
> from the Amiga!

Yes, but you can't read them from Linux unless they are 880K format,
at least I can't with /dev/fd0.

> What do you mean nobody wants them on floppy? I wouldn't mind!

Would you prefer a 18 disks installation above a 1 Harddisk
installation? The probability of a broken disk is far to great with 18
disks. No thanks.

> Luke.

The dark side of the Source is strong, Luke. :)
			Mrvn