wuarchive has corrupt base2_0.tgz

WUARCHIVE copy of base2_0.tgz is corrupt.

I finally got Debian base2_0 to install o.k. on my A4000/040 but I had to
get base2_0.tgz from a source other than wuarchive.  The wuarchive copy is
somehow corrupted and won't unpack properly.  I tested it on a working
linux system and it won't unpack there either.  I did grab a copy from
debian.org and it unpacked fine, and installed fine.  Just a public
service message so others don't have to go to the trouble of finding it
out for themselves. :)

Eric

/**********************************/
/*  Eric H. Majzoub               */