Squirrel PCMCIA

Sorry to repost, but if this was answered, I missed it because my
subscription to the mailing lists hadn't gone through yet for some reason.
I have an Amiga with a Squirrel SCSI PCMCIA card attacted to it.  I want
to install Linux on this machine and access my SCSI drives off the
Squirrel controller.  Last I hear, there were no drivers for the PCMCIA
Squirrel card.  Does Debian 2.0 for m86k have this driver or plan to write
one?

Rob

| ratirh@lore.cs.purdue.edu : Role-Player, Babylon 5 fanatic      1997-98 |
| Homepage: www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/ratirh (Careful it's not completed)   |
| "The past brings pain, the future depression,                           |
|  the present disappointment.  The only thing that remains is the moment.|
|  Live for the moment, and enjoy life.  You only have one chance. "      |